[Translate] Korean Chinese Taiwan Japanese Thai Arabic English

Personal Information

I am Chris Johanne Maurin. I am an English teacher. I have been teaching English to Koreans (in an English Academy here in Davao City, Philippines) for one year now. I teach child and adults. My forte is grammar however, I also teach Conversational English as basic need for Koreans. I am open also in teaching other nationality who would want to learn English as their second language. If you are interested please email me cjmaurin062282@yahoo.com

TEXT HERE

Text description or images or videos source

Together with Jack, the youngest Korean student in the Academy

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

different paths

college campus lawn

wires in front of sky

aerial perspective

clouds

clouds over the highway

The Poultney Inn

apartment for rent